• Junction Partner’s customerwriting Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Team regularly assists clients in achieving and maintaining compliance with anti-money laundering laws.
• We counsel clients on proper due diligence and the application of criminal money laundering statutes to business transactions to ensure compliance with Department of Treasury regulations.
• Our team works closely with both the firm’s White Collar Defense and Compliance Services teams to best protect the interests of our clients, including financial institutions and mutual fund managers.
Junction Partner’s International Trade and Cross-Border Transactions Group includes a team of lawyers who regularly advise U.S. companies, including financial institutions and mutual funds, on a wide range of anti-money laundering (AML) issues. Members of our team fast essay writing service work closely with clients to establish AML compliance programs, address the reporting of suspicious activities and enhanced due diligence requirements, establish customer identification and documentation requirements, and review and prepare customer/investor profile forms to obtain the requisite customer information.
Protecting Your Interests
Our priority is to ensure that each AML program complies with the regulations administered by the United States Department of Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control. We advise clients on the application of the criminal money laundering statutes to specific transactions, including the interaction between money laundering and corruption (a predicate offense of money laundering). In addition, our team counsels companies on the appropriate due diligence necessary to ensure compliance.
We work closely with the firm’s White Collar Defense and Compliance Services teams to defend companies in litigation matters involving money laundering issues.
Examples of matters handled by our AML Team include:
• legal opinions on the application of the anti-money laundering statutes to specific transactions
• preparation of customer/investor profile forms
• establishment of numerous AML compliance programs
• advice on offshore AML requirements
• counsel and assistance in conducting AML due diligence